AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Patriot

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020, 7:48 pm

Oh Bobby, you sound like BO's beloved Merchant of DOOM and GLOOM, Billy the Kiddy, prophesying Fire and Brimstone to come hurtling down.

You have probably already had the Virus and didn't even realize it.

The Virus is just another cold type virus like dozens of other existing cold type viruses that surround us everyday.

Take vitamin D and forget about this virus and the dozens of similar viruses swirling around us every day

COVID-19 may become a seasonal virus

By Rachael Rettner - Senior Writer a day ago
But the virus will continue to spread year-round until the population achieves herd immunity.

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 3NSNbkEyeggup5CUSBpHdL-320-80
(Image: :copyright: Shutterstock)

COVID-19 may eventually become a seasonal illness like the flu, but only when the population achieves herd immunity, meaning a sufficient number of people are immune to prevent constant spread, a new review article suggests.
But until then, COVID-19 will likely spread year-round, a finding that highlights the importance of following public health measures to control the virus, according to the review, published Tuesday (Sept. 15) in the journal Frontiers in Public Health.

"COVID-19 is here to stay and it will continue to cause outbreaks year-round until herd immunity is achieved," study senior author Hassan Zaraket, an assistant professor of virology at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon, said in a statement. "Therefore, the public will need to learn to live with it and continue practicing the best prevention measures, including wearing of masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene and avoidance of gatherings."

Read on here
https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-seasonal-virus.html
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020, 5:57 am

We don't know enough about this virus yet.
What is it doing to infected people?

I reckon it's a bio weapon made by the Chinese to control
the world's population as it even attacks the testes and
could make men sterile.
Is it possible that all men who have had it are now sterile?
It also attacks the brain -
could we now have millions of people who just
lost 10 or 20   IQ points?
It attacks the liver, kidneys and heart.
Will we see millions of people die in a few years due to such damage to their bodies?
It's a shocking virus that has been a disaster for the entire world.

I don't want to get it.
I reckon it's an eventual death sentence even if you seem to recover now.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020, 11:18 am

Neferti wrote:
I don't think anybody knows, for sure, what CoVid does.
 It's not going away any time soon, that's about all we can understand.

It attacks the testes.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020, 10:59 am

I don't think anybody knows, for sure, what CoVid does.  It's not going away any time soon, that's about all we can understand.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Sep 2020, 8:13 pm

It's interesting that Covid-19 attacks the
reproductive organs.
Maybe the Chinks want to get rid of the Africans?
If not there will be 1 billion more of them by 2050.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7192111/

Potential risks of SARS-CoV-2 infection on reproductive health.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2020, 9:49 pm

Neferti wrote:
Victoria's coronavirus 'single-person bubble' begins — and it's complicated for some singles in lockdown

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-13/victorias-coronavirus-single-person-bubble-creates-tough-choices/12658308

Who are you going to choose, Bobby?
positive

I sent emails out to 6 friends and we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2020, 2:57 pm

Victoria's coronavirus 'single-person bubble' begins — and it's complicated for some singles in lockdown

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-13/victorias-coronavirus-single-person-bubble-creates-tough-choices/12658308

Who are you going to choose, Bobby?
positive
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2020, 6:41 am

Good news for those who have been imprisoned
in solitary confinement for months - like me.

Laws change tonight:

https://www.vic.gov.au/first-step-coronavirus-road-to-recovery

First Step - coronavirus road to recovery

Our First Step on the coronavirus road to recovery starts at 11:59pm on 13 September 2020.
Social

•    Two people or a household can meet outdoors for a maximum of two hours for social interaction, exercise or recreation within 5km of their home.

•    People living alone or single parents can nominate one person with whom they can form a ‘single social bubble’.  The ‘single social bubble’ allows you to visit each other for social connection.  Single parents with dependents (including young children) who cannot be left alone will be allowed to include the dependents in the bubble. If you live in metropolitan Melbourne you can only form a bubble with someone in metropolitan Melbourne, not regional Victoria.

•    If the person you nominate to be in your bubble lives with other people, you can only visit if they are at home alone. Alternatively, they can visit you at home.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020, 12:25 pm

I'm as mad as hell.

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2020, 1:20 pm

I answered the questions but I am not going to "sign up" so I can read them. They might publish them, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2020, 11:59 am

Neferti wrote:
Chairman Dan!  I saw somewhere, can't remember, that his Approval Rating was 75%. Unbelievable!

Here is a link where you can register your disapproval or otherwise.

Coronavirus poll: Have your say on Victoria’s harsh lockdown

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/coronavirus-poll-have-your-say-on-victorias-harsh-lockdown/news-story/4e6e893268274234d6f3d32f54b5a54f

I voted yes but I can't see any results as you have to log in.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2020, 8:43 am

Chairman Dan!  I saw somewhere, can't remember, that his Approval Rating was 75%. Unbelievable!

Here is a link where you can register your disapproval or otherwise.

Coronavirus poll: Have your say on Victoria’s harsh lockdown

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/coronavirus-poll-have-your-say-on-victorias-harsh-lockdown/news-story/4e6e893268274234d6f3d32f54b5a54f
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2020, 6:37 am

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 6f070f5666252815
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 10:18 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Here you go.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/social-gatherings-metropolitan-melbourne-covid-19

Thanks Nef.
that sounds OK.
There seems to be some things that you can do without getting fined, provided you follow The Rules. :)
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 10:03 am

Neferti wrote:
Here you go.

Thanks Nef.
that sounds OK.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 9:37 am

Here you go.

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 7:33 am

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Do you have to prove that a friend is an "intimate" friend?  If a friend of yours drops by or comes to stay and the Cops have a word or three tell them Dan said it was OK because he/she is an "intimate" friend.  Sneak them in just before 8pm and don't let them leave until 5 am - or whatever it is. Problem solved. Surely the Cops aren't looking in the windows to check you are sleeping in the same bed?
grin

I'm not gunna say that I'm a fudge packer so I can have a friend over.
Does Dan want us all to be homos like him?

So you aren't allowed to have anybody visit you? How do people organise having their "significant other" visit then? Do these "homos" live together or just visit whenever they feel the need?  Like I said, how can they prove a friend is just a friend and not a "significant other" if they don't live together and just "visit"?

I really don't know the answer to all those questions.
A mate of mine has his girlfriend over once per week and
she stays on Saturday night and leaves on the Sunday.
She lives more than 5km away and apparently that is OK.
I don't know if they had to register their relationship?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2020, 6:44 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Do you have to prove that a friend is an "intimate" friend?  If a friend of yours drops by or comes to stay and the Cops have a word or three tell them Dan said it was OK because he/she is an "intimate" friend.  Sneak them in just before 8pm and don't let them leave until 5 am - or whatever it is. Problem solved. Surely the Cops aren't looking in the windows to check you are sleeping in the same bed?
grin

So you aren't allowed to have anybody visit you? How do people organise having their "significant other" visit then? Do these "homos" live together or just visit whenever they feel the need?  Like I said, how can they prove a friend is just a friend and not a "significant other" if they don't live together and just "visit"?
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 8:50 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
I’m sick of Daniel Andrews.
I can’t take it anymore.
What Dan fails to recognize is that the economy is health.
Destroy the economy and you destroy health.
Dan has only 1 solution -
destroy the economy.

Dan says it’s OK for homos to visit each other because they are intimate partners
but I can’t visit my friends and see them in their backyard – maintain social distancing -
and bring my own drink.
So dirty homos plugging each others’ stinking fucking backsides is OK but
he criminalises normal healthy people like me and locks me up
in solitary confinement.
Fuck Daniel Andrews – he’s a dictator, communist cunt.
grin

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 8:12 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
I can’t take it anymore.
destroy the economy.

Dan says it’s OK for homos to visit each other because they are intimate partners
but I can’t visit my friends and see them in their backyard – maintain social distancing -
and bring my own drink.
in solitary confinement.
grin
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 7:59 pm

I can’t take it anymore.
destroy the economy.

and bring my own drink.
in solitary confinement.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 6:23 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
I'm innocent of any crime and I'm being held
as a political prisoner against my will
in solitary confinement.
I want my fucking human rights now.
Can't you even get a friend to come and stay so that you have company?

I really enjoy being on my own.  Having people around all the time would really piss me off!

Me too,
I wouldn't want people around all the time.
I get tired of my friends after a few hours -
usually we've discussed everything by then.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 5:49 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
in solitary confinement.
Can't you even get a friend to come and stay so that you have company?

I really enjoy being on my own.  Having people around all the time would really piss me off!
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 5:44 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
in solitary confinement.

Fuck off sook!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

What Dan fails to recognise is that the economy is health.

destroy the economy.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 EmptySun 06 Sep 2020, 4:06 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
in solitary confinement.

Fuck off sook!

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge   Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus live updates: Victorian Premier threatens state-wide lockdown as cases surge
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next