AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you losing the race debate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby2

Bobby2

Are you losing the race debate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 8:38 am

Black Muslim scum beat an old man to a pulp.

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/03/18/australia-blind-grandfather-brutally-attacked-and-robbed-by-two-teenage-muslim-gang-members-in-melbourne/

AUSTRALIA: Blind grandfather brutally attacked and robbed by two teenage Muslim gang members in Melbourne

March 18, 2021 by BareNakedIslam.

Sickening footage has captured the moment a partially blind grandfather was brutally bashed by a group of Muslim teen gang members in a Melbourne park. The 63-year-old was walking near Pelister Place in Sunshine West when he was set upon by the youths, Nine News reported.

They dragged him onto the oval and repeatedly kicked and stomped on the victim before stealing his phone and shoes. The broad-daylight attack occurred at around 1.50pm.
Three other people were attacked that day, Nine News reports, including a university student who was punched in the face and had his laptop stolen.
Ramzy Mohammedali, 20, was sentenced to eight months, while 18-year-old Amanniwal Nyieker – pictured in the video wearing a white hood and white trackpants – was jailed for two years. A 16-year-old boy was convicted of assault but hit with a youth attendance order, meaning he served no time behind bars, while another 16-year-old boy was sentenced to six months in jail but with time served was released in January.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021, 9:25 am

Are you losing the race debate? 966d4a10
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySun 24 Jan 2021, 1:23 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Dream Rider is a member here, at OzPol (as Panther) and PA as well.  An American who lives in Melbourne, I think.

You know everything - LOL.
I wonder if he'll spot what I posted?
Don't worry, he hasn't been here for ages nor has he been at PA.  Not sure about OzPol. I notice that he is over at Mong's joint.

Yes - I copied and pasted his work from Monk's dump.
He's the only one there who isn't a cock smoking left winger.  Laughing

Some suggest you are a cock sucking right winger !  flower

Not me Pal.
there are many doubts about you. flower
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySat 23 Jan 2021, 5:23 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Dream Rider is a member here, at OzPol (as Panther) and PA as well.  An American who lives in Melbourne, I think.

Don't worry, he hasn't been here for ages nor has he been at PA.  Not sure about OzPol. I notice that he is over at Mong's joint.

He's the only one there who isn't a cock smoking left winger.  Laughing

Some suggest you are a cock sucking right winger !  flower
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySat 23 Jan 2021, 3:58 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:

He's the only one there who isn't a cock smoking left winger. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySat 23 Jan 2021, 3:26 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySat 23 Jan 2021, 1:57 pm

Neferti wrote:

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptySat 23 Jan 2021, 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm

author - DreamRyderx

Yes, this is 2021, & in 2021 people......people all other the world...................must march to the tune of the "New World Order"........which means any Speech that some may think might be the slightest bit offensive to someone, must not be tolerated in any manner or form.

In America the new Administration has it's writers working frantically to restate the text of the First Amendment, to conform with the "New World Order" directives.

The Freedom Of Speech is no longer a Natural Right, given to all mankind, before there was even the concept of totalitarian government.

So, if you're ever losing the debate, prefer not to discuss the issue at hand, & push comes to shove, no matter what's said, just follow the golden rule:

Are you losing the race debate? B75890f3ba52e2ca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you losing the race debate?   Are you losing the race debate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you losing the race debate?
Page 1 of 1