AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab   Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 8:20 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Shocking news.
I'm scared of the vaccine.
 I am NOT having it. Remember what my GP said? "It won't stop you getting it and it won't stop you passing it on either". I did get the flu shot though.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab   Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 7:48 am

Shocking news.
I'm scared of the vaccine.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab   Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 7:08 am

Investigations underway after two NSW men die after getting COVID jab
Two men have died just days after receiving the coronavirus vaccine, leaving family absolutely devastated.
A “fit and healthy” 55-year-old man from Tamworth died in hospital last week about a week after rolling up his sleeve.
There has been no confirmed link between the vaccine and his death but health authorities are racing to determine how he died.
According to The Northern Daily Leader, the man’s family described him as “fit and healthy”. He died in hospital on April 21, eight days after getting jabbed.
A family member told the local paper staff at the hospital said the man had suffered a massive blood clot in his lungs. He had reportedly collapsed while running errands.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) said it was aware of the case but no link between his death and the vaccine had yet been established.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/investigations-underway-after-two-nsw-men-die-after-getting-covid-jab/news-story/190339fb5d5015bb3625e367ea445efa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab   Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab Empty

Back to top Go down

Two NSW men die after getting COVID jab
Page 1 of 1