AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UK starts first vax for Covid-19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

UK starts first vax for Covid-19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 5:24 pm

I got this sent to me from a friend in America.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/incredible-line-up-of-brave-scientific-and-medical-experts-from-around-the-world_YZbKC2SOtF9Q3RG.html
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 12:41 pm

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-11/uq-csl-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-to-be-abandoned/12973656

it gives a false positive for HIV AIDS.

perhaps because -
some of the Covid-19 virus proteins were copied from HIV AIDS when they made the virus
in an illegal bio weapon lab in China?

Here it says -

The University of Queensland-CSL vaccine uses a small component derived from HIV which is unable to infect people or replicate but can initiate a response in the body that can interfere in the screening process and return a false positive.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/australian-vaccine-cancelled-after-false-positive-hiv-tests/ar-BB1bP9Dy

WTF were they going to inject into us?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 7:42 am

We will have to wait and see, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020, 6:50 am

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:

At 91 she has nothing to lose. LOL

Ohh the dear thing she is - don't say that. UK starts first vax for Covid-19 Cry

Not sure that I would get it but I bet my GP tells me to do so.

see this video:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ask-the-experts-covid-19-vaccine-now-banned-on-youtube-and-facebook_qIsNohSIeSgfz2J.html

Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine) -
Now Banned on YouTube and Facebook

All of the doctors advise not to take the vaccine.
I don't agree with them but I still think they
should be given their say and not censored
in all main media & YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2020, 7:34 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:

Ohh the dear thing she is - don't say that. UK starts first vax for Covid-19 Cry

Not sure that I would get it but I bet my GP tells me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2020, 6:36 am

Neferti wrote:

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2020, 6:21 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in UK

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55227325

A 90-year-old woman has become the first person to be given a Covid jab as part of the mass vaccination programme being rolled out across the UK.

Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said it was the "best early birthday present".

She was given the injection at 06:31 GMT - the first of 800,000 doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will be given in the coming weeks.

Up to four million more are expected by the end of the month.

Hubs in the UK will vaccinate over-80s and some health and care staff - the programme aims to protect the most vulnerable and return life to normal.

About 70 hospitals nationwide are gearing up to deliver vaccines this week.

At University Hospital, Coventry, matron May Parsons administered the very first jab to Ms Keenan.

Ms Keenan, who is originally from Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, said: "I feel so privileged to be the first person vaccinated against Covid-19, it's the best early birthday present I could wish for because it means I can finally look forward to spending time with my family and friends in the new year after being on my own for most of the year."

"I can't thank May and the NHS staff enough who have looked after me tremendously, and my advice to anyone offered the vaccine is to take it - if I can have it at 90 then you can have it too."

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 EmptyTue 08 Dec 2020, 9:05 pm

Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in UK

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55227325

A 90-year-old woman has become the first person to be given a Covid jab as part of the mass vaccination programme being rolled out across the UK.

Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said it was the "best early birthday present".

She was given the injection at 06:31 GMT - the first of 800,000 doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will be given in the coming weeks.

Up to four million more are expected by the end of the month.

Hubs in the UK will vaccinate over-80s and some health and care staff - the programme aims to protect the most vulnerable and return life to normal.

About 70 hospitals nationwide are gearing up to deliver vaccines this week.

At University Hospital, Coventry, matron May Parsons administered the very first jab to Ms Keenan.

Ms Keenan, who is originally from Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, said: "I feel so privileged to be the first person vaccinated against Covid-19, it's the best early birthday present I could wish for because it means I can finally look forward to spending time with my family and friends in the new year after being on my own for most of the year."

"I can't thank May and the NHS staff enough who have looked after me tremendously, and my advice to anyone offered the vaccine is to take it - if I can have it at 90 then you can have it too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK starts first vax for Covid-19   UK starts first vax for Covid-19 Empty

Back to top Go down

UK starts first vax for Covid-19
Page 1 of 1