AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redmond Neck

Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave    Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 12:25 pm

Neferti wrote:
Cancer is a horrible thing. I don't care which side of politics he's on.  Not sure what type of cancer he has, they just said "aggressive" and that could mean anything.

Cancer has touched my family and friends. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

I agree totally, I wish him well!
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave    Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 11:09 am

Cancer is a horrible thing. I don't care which side of politics he's on.  Not sure what type of cancer he has, they just said "aggressive" and that could mean anything.

Cancer has touched my family and friends. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave    Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 8:44 am

Neferti wrote:
Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave after shock diagnosis

Liberal senator for NSW Jim Molan will step back from his duties to treat an aggressive cancer.
Senator Molan, 70, on Monday said he would take leave after receiving the shock diagnosis last week.
“I will be taking leave from the Senate for further testing to confirm the prognosis and to commence treatment,” he said in a statement.
“While this news has come as a shock, I have many reasons to be positive.
“I’m receiving the best possible care from my clinicians and have the love, support and prayers of my family.
“I have never been afraid to fight the battles that need to be fought and this is no exception.”
Senator Molan, the father of TV and radio personality Erin Molan, is a former major general in the Australian Army. He has been a senator for NSW since November 2019.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/politics/liberal-senator-jim-molan-takes-leave-after-shock-diagnosis/news-story/ad71644a9e53ffc712055ff637f86ef9

He is not having much luck is he, first he lost his seat in the last election,

then he was given Uncle Arthur Sinodinos' seat when he became the US Ambassador and now this,

must have walked under a ladder or crossed paths with a black cat!

thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave    Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  EmptyTue 06 Apr 2021, 7:08 am

Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave after shock diagnosis

Liberal senator for NSW Jim Molan will step back from his duties to treat an aggressive cancer.
Senator Molan, 70, on Monday said he would take leave after receiving the shock diagnosis last week.
“I will be taking leave from the Senate for further testing to confirm the prognosis and to commence treatment,” he said in a statement.
“While this news has come as a shock, I have many reasons to be positive.
“I’m receiving the best possible care from my clinicians and have the love, support and prayers of my family.
“I have never been afraid to fight the battles that need to be fought and this is no exception.”
Senator Molan, the father of TV and radio personality Erin Molan, is a former major general in the Australian Army. He has been a senator for NSW since November 2019.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/politics/liberal-senator-jim-molan-takes-leave-after-shock-diagnosis/news-story/ad71644a9e53ffc712055ff637f86ef9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave    Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal senator Jim Molan takes leave
Page 1 of 1