AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australian doctors gagged.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Australian doctors gagged. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySun 21 Mar 2021, 3:41 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Ah well all pretty uneventful...... had the jab,

no side effects so far!
I know a few people in the UK who have had it and they didn't have any problems either.  One had the Pfizer one AND two had the AstraZenecca one.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySun 21 Mar 2021, 3:27 pm

Ah well all pretty uneventful...... had the jab,

no side effects so far!
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySat 20 Mar 2021, 4:18 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Well I am booked in tomorrow at YourGP Crace for the shot.

I am following the Chief medical Officers advice.
Good for you.  I'm not getting it!  My choice and my GP didn't urge me to re-consider and he knows all about the state of my health.

Fair enough!
I did get the flu jab while there yesterday though. whistling  The last time I was at the Doctor's, was April 2020 to get the flu shot (and new prescriptions). I try to stay away from medicos (and Hospitals).
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySat 20 Mar 2021, 2:53 pm

Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:

Good for you.  I'm not getting it!  My choice and my GP didn't urge me to re-consider and he knows all about the state of my health.

Fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySat 20 Mar 2021, 12:10 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:

Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptySat 20 Mar 2021, 8:07 am

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 6:57 pm

Neferti wrote:
I saw my GP today as I needed new prescriptions.  He had the flu shot there and asked whether I wanted it, I said Yes, so got that.  I told him that I don't want to get the CoVid shot and he said that he "wasn't doing it", but that it was my choice! He also said that it wouldn't stop you getting the virus, might stop you giving it though .... whatever that means. LOL I took it that he didn't approve of the vaccine.

OK - well he's not really allowed to tell you the truth
in our Orwellian dystopia.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021, 4:15 pm

I saw my GP today as I needed new prescriptions.  He had the flu shot there and asked whether I wanted it, I said Yes, so got that.  I told him that I don't want to get the CoVid shot and he said that he "wasn't doing it", but that it was my choice! He also said that it wouldn't stop you getting the virus, might stop you giving it though .... whatever that means. LOL I took it that he didn't approve of the vaccine.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021, 9:48 pm

Australian doctors gagged. Dr-Seuss-kick-up-the-arse

Australian doctors gagged. Covid-experiment

Australian doctors gagged. The-joker

Australian doctors gagged. Covid-mask
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021, 2:57 pm

Doctors, healthcare workers to be punished for anti-vax COVID claims

By Kate Aubusson

Updated March 10, 2021

https://www.theage.com.au/national/doctors-healthcare-workers-to-be-punished-for-anti-vax-covid-claims-20210310-p579dk.html

Doctors, nurses and pharmacists who spread COVID anti-vaccination claims will face harsh penalties, including being stripped of their ability to practise, by the medical watchdog.

The national medical boards and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) released a joint directive warning healthcare practitioners that they risk regulatory action if they spout false or deceptive misinformation to patients or on social media that could undermine the national vaccination program as the AstraZeneca vaccine rollout begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian doctors gagged.   Australian doctors gagged. Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian doctors gagged.
Page 1 of 1