AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkies rob doctors.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby2

Bobby2

Darkies rob doctors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019, 7:07 pm

Neferti wrote:
Somebody needs to do something. I presume that it is a NIMBY thing, so those who haven't had the problem just turn a blind eye, until it affects their suburb.  My friends and family are in Brighton and around there.

The African gangs have a history of invading St Kilda which is
15 minutes walk away from Brighton.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019, 6:54 pm

Somebody needs to do something. I presume that it is a NIMBY thing, so those who haven't had the problem just turn a blind eye, until it affects their suburb.  My friends and family are in Brighton and around there.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019, 6:09 pm

Neferti wrote:
No idea. Why don't you check it out. I am NOT in Melbourne.

I did but I couldn't find any current news.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019, 5:37 pm

No idea. Why don't you check it out. I am NOT in Melbourne.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019, 7:38 pm

Neferti wrote:
If the Victorian Government doesn't watch out, the people will take matters into their own hands!
Actually, it looks like somebody has already thought of that!

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/scared-melbourne-residents-want-new-vigilante-group/news-story/d034c8c4595a3ef3a5110ab2d067abab

That's an old post - I wonder what happened?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyMon 25 Nov 2019, 7:13 am

If the Victorian Government doesn't watch out, the people will take matters into their own hands!
Actually, it looks like somebody has already thought of that!

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/scared-melbourne-residents-want-new-vigilante-group/news-story/d034c8c4595a3ef3a5110ab2d067abab
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptySun 24 Nov 2019, 12:38 pm

How many of the 80 have been arrested?

There have been zero reports in the news.

It's all been hushed up for reasons of multiculturalism.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019, 6:29 pm

Neferti wrote:
I haven't been to Melbourne in 25 years.  Last time was my Mother's funeral in 1993.
Still have rellies there but we aren't exactly close.

Best to stay away -
Melbourne has been ruined by mass immigration
of the worst the world has to offer.
These people are possessed by demons.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 6:50 pm

I haven't been to Melbourne in 25 years.  Last time was my Mother's funeral in 1993. Still have rellies there but we aren't exactly close.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 6:45 pm

Neferti wrote:
Box Hill?  I had an Aunt who lived there, way back.

Box Hill is full of Chinese people now.

It's amazing that they let out a house to Negroes.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 6:42 pm

Box Hill?  I had an Aunt who lived there, way back.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 6:19 pm

Thanks Nef,
here's some more:

Africans smash up house:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/box-hill-airbnb-brawl-cctv-shows-youths-sprinting-from-ruined-home/4d6d6e76-4d88-40f1-8b80-30429dbcf93f

CCTV shows gang of youths trashing Airbnb property at Box Hill

By 9News Staff
9:57pm Nov 19, 2019

Darkies rob doctors. 21189212-7700757-The_partygoers_were_seen_sprinting_from_the_home_at_Box_Hill_Nor-m-5_1574150384598

A brawl involving up to 80 youths has wrecked an Airbnb property at Box Hill in Melbourne's east.
9News has obtained exclusive CCTV footage of partygoers holding blocks of wood as they sprinted from the property.

Dozens of alarmed residents woke to the sounds of fighting and partygoers screaming abuse at police, who were trying to disperse the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 12:14 pm

laughing This is funny!

A pubgoer has lashed out at a customer who allegedly racially attacked him via the bar’s anonymous app.
Earlier this month, UK man Mark D'Arcy-Smith was catching up with a friend at The Richmal Crompton pub in Bromley, England when the incident occurred.
The establishment is part of Wetherspoons, a popular chain of pubs in the UK, and it has an app that lets customers order from the menu and have items delivered directly to a table without having to interact with staff.

Darkies rob doctors. 08d3496be246d8ff23cfc1ddae15428f?width=650
“On Friday evening 8th November, I was having a nice catch-up with my mate … when a waiter delivered an anonymous gift to our table which arrived in the form of a banana,” Mr D'Arcy-Smith wrote, alongside a photo of the banana and a receipt of the order from the pub.
“As a black man, when this was placed on the table, I felt victimised, lonely, confused and upset all within a matter of seconds. Proper weird feeling, wouldn’t recommend it.
“I’m sharing this picture … to inform you all that this type of practice is completely unacceptable and needs to be dealt with effectively in future, as the waiter who served us was quite oblivious to the racial issue that was present and that only really helped make me more upset. Last night the town I’ve lived in and felt comfortable in for many years has now been overshadowed by abysmal racist behaviour. Not. Cool.”

Darkies rob doctors. Ec547804a31e273cd41a6c54989a83f6?width=650

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/pub-customer-claims-he-was-sent-a-racist-food-order-through-anonymous-app/news-story/9af63ed291d76b1e8ef3ded4fff5fbd7

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2019, 10:38 am

Terrified residents have been forced to lock themselves in their own homes as police rounded up a swarm of youths wreaking havoc on their street. 
For the second time in as many weeks, police were called to Banjo Paterson Park in Melbourne's south-eastern suburb of Lynbrook on Saturday night to usher dozens of rampaging youths, predominantly African-Australians, onto trains.
As locals hid, former Prime Minister Tony Abbott was vocal in his criticism of Victoria Police's leniency, saying youths will continue to treat authorities with contempt unless arrests are made.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272621/African-gang-youths-run-amok-Melbournes-south-east-Tony-Abbott-slams-police.html

There's a video somewhere with all those little black buggers running around - scary!
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. EmptyTue 19 Nov 2019, 7:34 pm

Darkies wait outside the Sunshine hospital to rob and bash doctors.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/second-doctor-assaulted-in-a-week-after-sunshine-hospital-shift-20191119-p53bti.html

Second doctor assaulted in a week after Sunshine Hospital shift.

Police described the assailants as being in their late teens to early 20s and
African in appearance.

He tripped and fell to the ground, before he was kicked to the face three times by the attackers. They  got away with his phone, wallet and bag, and he was treated at Sunshine Hospital for soft tissue injuries and a broken tooth.

The assault came less than a week after a junior doctor was attacked by four young men matching the same description. That doctor had just finished his shift in the paediatric emergency department about 11pm last Tuesday when he was marched at knifepoint to his car. The four assailants drove off in his white Subaru Impreza sedan.

On channel 7 news they said the doctors are worried
that the attackers have their house keys and addresses from their licenses.

Now they expect home invasions as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkies rob doctors.   Darkies rob doctors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkies rob doctors.
Page 1 of 1