AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby2

Bobby2

Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 7:17 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours and massage parlours can reopen with up to 20 patrons subject to social distancing.

rocket polishing to recommence :D
LOL I frequent any of those things.
Hi2

You do? - which ones?
Good Grief!!! I should have read what I wrote before clicking "send".  I meant that I do NOT frequent any of those things.  I am definitely not what you would call a "high maintenance woman" and I absolutely loathe tatts!
oops

I sort of guessed that - you can fix up my posts if you want or delete them?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 4:50 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlours and massage parlours can reopen with up to 20 patrons subject to social distancing.

Hi2

You do? - which ones?
Good Grief!!! I should have read what I wrote before clicking "send".  I meant that I do NOT frequent any of those things.  I am definitely not what you would call a "high maintenance woman" and I absolutely loathe tatts!
oops
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 2:00 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

Bobby likes to have his rocket polished regularly!

ROFL laugh finger

Don't get over excited Red.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 1:56 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

Bobby likes to have his rocket polished regularly!

ROFL laugh finger
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 1:49 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

Hi2

You do? - which ones?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 10:48 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Wow -

Hi2
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptySun 31 May 2020, 8:17 pm

Wow -

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 EmptySun 31 May 2020, 4:56 pm

Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1

Australia will have some semblance of normality for the first time in three months, with lockdown restrictions set to ease significantly across the country for some states tomorrow.
States are implementing step two of the government’s three-step framework to kickstart the nation’s struggling economy.
A National Cabinet meeting on Friday confirmed Australia was “on track” to ease certain restrictions, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said.
This could mean we’ll have moved from stage two to three by July.
And there’s some really good news if you’re from Queensland, with Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announcing this morning that Queenslanders can start going on holidays within the state as early as noon tomorrow.
Here’s what’s happening tomorrow.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/economy/coronavirus-full-list-of-restrictions-lifting-in-each-australian-state-from-june-1/news-story/d301b085a97401bb139305b330575e42
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1   Coronavirus: Full list of restrictions lifting in each Australian state from June 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1