AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Keep him in your country!'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby2

Bobby2

'Keep him in your country!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptySun 25 Aug 2019, 7:53 pm

Neferti wrote:
Hey Bobby

I come from Scottish stock on my paternal side and they paid their own way back in 1852 - Gold Rush days. On my maternal side they were POMs but also paid their own way in 1852. :D

That's OK - my ancestors were also fare paying passengers.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm

Hey Bobby

I come from Scottish stock on my paternal side and they paid their own way back in 1852 - Gold Rush days. On my maternal side they were POMs but also paid their own way in 1852. :D
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptyTue 20 Aug 2019, 7:30 pm

The POMs have been sending their trash here for 200 years.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptyTue 09 Jul 2019, 6:05 pm

RightAsRain wrote:
Word is he's already here, but I can't verify that, then again nobody can verify it either way :shock:
Have you been able you verify this?
Back to top Go down
RightAsRain

RightAsRain

PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptySat 29 Jun 2019, 4:36 pm

Word is he's already here, but I can't verify that, then again nobody can verify it either way :shock:
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' EmptyMon 24 Jun 2019, 11:29 am

'Keep him in your country!' Australians react with fury over plans to move James Bulger's killer Jon Venables Down Under - and let him keep his secret identity

Australians have lashed out at the possibility James Bulger's killer could move Down Under to start a new life under a new name.

Jon Venables, who shocked the world by abducting and killing the two-year-old when he was just ten, could be sent to live abroad because he costs British authorities too much money to protect.

British officials have reportedly grown tired of constantly having to create new identities for the child killer, who was granted lifelong anonymity after he was found guilty of murder in 1993.

Venables will most likely be sent to Canada but Australia and New Zealand are also options.

The news has outraged Australians who believe the murderer should not have been released in the first place, let alone be admitted into another country with a new identity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7172163/Australians-left-outraged-James-Bulgers-killer-sent-start-new-life.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Keep him in your country!'   'Keep him in your country!' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Keep him in your country!'
Page 1 of 1