Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No African Youth problem in Victoria...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veritas

Veritas

No African Youth problem in Victoria... Empty
PostSubject: No African Youth problem in Victoria...   No African Youth problem in Victoria... EmptyWed 08 Aug 2018, 10:05 pm

Gang of youths out of control in Taylors Hill, Melbourne
BySamantha Hutchinson,
August 8, 2018

Up to 100 teenagers have gathered in Melbourne’s west and thrown rocks at police and damaged a police car in the latest incident involving youths of African descent.

Residents around Bronte Way in Taylors Hill said police told them to stay inside with their doors locked.

One resident told the Herald Sun police had told them the youths had gathered for “war.”

“I had to wait for (about) seven or eight to move from my driveway when I tried to drive into my garage,” a resident said.

Another resident told the Herald Sun the group had gathered at a park.

“In one area there is a massive group the police said were Sudanese and near the park in Bronte Way there was another really large group of Sudanese and they basically said they don’t have it under control but there is a strong police presence,” they said.

“They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old and they’re scared.”

Taxi drivers have been warned to avoid the area due to reports of a riot.

Victoria Police have confirmed they were working to bring a group of youths under control in Taylors Hill.

The youths threw objects, believed to be rocks at police and damaged a police car, but no one was been injured.

“Police are currently responding to reports that a large group of youths have gathered in the Taylors Hill area,” a spokeswoman said.

“A number of projectiles, believed to be rocks, have been thrown and a police vehicle has been damaged. No one has been injured.

“Police are currently patrolling the area and monitoring the situation. No arrests have been made at this stage.”
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: No African Youth problem in Victoria...   No African Youth problem in Victoria... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2018, 3:23 pm

No wonder people are scared, take a look at this bunch.

No African Youth problem in Victoria... Melbourne-Nigger-Nights
Back to top Go down
Dusty Trail

Dusty Trail

PostSubject: Re: No African Youth problem in Victoria...   No African Youth problem in Victoria... EmptyThu 09 Aug 2018, 5:47 pm

It is really bad .... thankfully I don't live anywhere near where these Sudanese Gangs are ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No African Youth problem in Victoria...   No African Youth problem in Victoria... Empty

Back to top Go down

No African Youth problem in Victoria...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: