AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies and Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Movies and Television Empty
PostSubject: Movies and Television   Movies and Television EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 6:19 pm

Russell Crowe confirms he will play
Zeus in Thor: Love and Thunder

Russell Crowe has revealed that he will be playing the god of all gods – Zeus – in Thor: Love and Thunder.
The 2022 Marvel movie is currently filming in Australia, with Crowe revealing in an Aussie podcast this week that he will be involved in the highly anticipated movie.

“I’m gonna get on my bicycle,” Crowe told the podcast JOY Breakfast with The Murphys. “I’m gonna ride up to Disney Fox Studios, and around about 9.15, I shall be Zeus.”
Deadline reported in late March that Crowe had a cameo in the film, but fans weren’t sure exactly what the role would be.
But Zeus is really the top-tier god, often referred to as “Father” by other gods.
However, the role is still only a cameo, so it is unlikely that Crowe will have a huge amount of screentime, but he is making the most of it regardless.
“It’s my last day of Zeus-ing about and I’m going to enjoy it,” he said.
Thor: Love and Thunder stars Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster/Mighty Thor, and a variety of Guardians of the Galaxy stars reprising their roles from those films.
Taika Waititi will both direct the film and reprise his role as Korg.
Last week, fans were delighted to see Hemsworth don his iconic Thor ponytail when he uploaded a video of himself sparring with his young child – who happened to be dressed up as Thor.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/upcoming-movies/russell-crowe-confirms-he-will-play-zeus-in-thor-love-and-thunder/news-story/e37a6c1301f7222dff5b64c4ff9afdf6
Back to top Go down

Movies and Television
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Entertainment & Travel-
Jump to: