AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother Australia 2021

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Big Brother Australia 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyTue 11 May 2021, 7:10 am

Finally watched Bodyguard - the Netflix one. Friends in the UK saw it when it was on over there but I didn't have Netflix so was unable to get it here. Now seen, a good series.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7493974/
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptySat 08 May 2021, 8:12 am

Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Yes good move, I come and go between Netflix and Stan

What is Stan?  Not that I need any more "shows" to watch. grin  Started watching The Stranger last night.

Similar to Netflix has different shows thats all

https://www.stan.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptySat 08 May 2021, 7:12 am

Redmond Neck wrote:

What is Stan?  Not that I need any more "shows" to watch. grin  Started watching The Stranger last night.

Last edited by Neferti on Tue 11 May 2021, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 6:26 pm

Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Neferti wrote:
I got carried away with the "new" thing and watched 6 Episodes of something called The Undoing, via "streaming".

Despite the fact that it stars Nicole Kidman (who I loath) and Hugh Grant, it was remarkably good.  Well worth a watch if you like that sort of "thriller" thing.

Quote :
A modern twist to a classical "whodunnit" tale, when the life of a wealthy New York therapist turns upside down after she and her family get involved with a murder case.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8134470/

Sorting out your new features eh? laugh

Yes.  The remote (and the entire look) is different to the iQ2 that I had. I also signed up for Netflix. wink

girl dancing
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 6:03 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Neferti wrote:
I got carried away with the "new" thing and watched 6 Episodes of something called The Undoing, via "streaming".

Despite the fact that it stars Nicole Kidman (who I loath) and Hugh Grant, it was remarkably good.  Well worth a watch if you like that sort of "thriller" thing.

Quote :
A modern twist to a classical "whodunnit" tale, when the life of a wealthy New York therapist turns upside down after she and her family get involved with a murder case.

Yes.  The remote (and the entire look) is different to the iQ2 that I had. I also signed up for Netflix. wink
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 3:26 pm

Neferti wrote:

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 2:15 pm

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyFri 07 May 2021, 8:31 am

Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Regarding the IQ4 the main feature I liked about it was it added all the free to air channels to Foxtel which is great for recording free to air stuff.
I checked the manual for the TV, bought it in 2010, so it is older than I thought. Time flies!

The only FTA stuff that I have are ABC, SBS, 7 and 9. Great to be able to record anything though.

Funny I had forgotten about the issues I had when I first got the IQ4 till you mentioned your upgrade.

I suspect that Foxtel have fixed the issue I had by an update by now anyway!
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 6:19 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Regarding the IQ4 the main feature I liked about it was it added all the free to air channels to Foxtel which is great for recording free to air stuff.
I checked the manual for the TV, bought it in 2010, so it is older than I thought. Time flies!

The only FTA stuff that I have are ABC, SBS, 7 and 9. Great to be able to record anything though.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 2:29 pm

Neferti wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Hopefully Foxtel have fixed the issues with the iQ4 by now, anyway if you encounter any similar issues I will let you know the model of TV etc I bought its an LG.

There were lots of people whinging on the internet at the time, they may have even downloaded update fixes to my box by now, however the new TV certainly did the trick in my case.
No problems so far.  My TV is a Panasonic and I bought it about 5-6 years ago.  It isn't a "smart" TV, unfortunately.

My old one was a Panasonic Flat Screen but quite old, so yours may have later software.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 2:06 pm

Redmond Neck wrote:
Hopefully Foxtel have fixed the issues with the iQ4 by now, anyway if you encounter any similar issues I will let you know the model of TV etc I bought its an LG.

There were lots of people whinging on the internet at the time, they may have even downloaded update fixes to my box by now, however the new TV certainly did the trick in my case.
No problems so far.  My TV is a Panasonic and I bought it about 5-6 years ago.  It isn't a "smart" TV, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 1:06 pm

Neferti wrote:
I finally had to upgrade the Foxtel box to iQ4.  Had the Technician here yesterday to set it up for me, including plugging in the aerial for the FTA channels.  A new learning curve. LOL
positive

I did mine a couple of years ago, was that the one that added all the local channels to foxtel?

Actually I had to upgrade my TV after that as I had to keep unplugging the HDMI cable between the TV and the IQ4 box as the picture kept failing. TV was old but a good flat screen one which was annoying. Later model TV fixed all the issues and came with lots more internet connectivity and stuff. Changed the IQ4 box once and stuffed around with Foxtel who were useless, new TV solved it all.

Last edited by Redmond Neck on Thu 06 May 2021, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 11:53 am

I finally had to upgrade the Foxtel box to iQ4.  Had the Technician here yesterday to set it up for me, including plugging in the aerial for the FTA channels.  A new learning curve. LOL
positive
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyThu 06 May 2021, 8:30 am

Neferti wrote:

The voice of Big Brother Australia may have just been revealed - and you definitely will have heard him before

Big Brother had a new voice this year, but there's a good chance it wasn't the first time viewers had heard it on television.
The mystery voice actor behind Channel Seven's reboot is tipped to be voice actor Chris Coucouvinis.
Chris is the head announcer for Sydney's FBi Radio and has also voiced countless advertisements over the years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8572085/Meet-man-voice-Big-Brother-Australia.html

There is a video at the above link.

Thanks Nef , I had read that before and thought it wasnt relating to 2021 BB, the penny has just dropped there was no BB in 2020 so was relating to the upcoming 2021 version.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyWed 05 May 2021, 5:49 pm

The voice of Big Brother Australia may have just been revealed - and you definitely will have heard him before

Big Brother had a new voice this year, but there's a good chance it wasn't the first time viewers had heard it on television.
The mystery voice actor behind Channel Seven's reboot is tipped to be voice actor Chris Coucouvinis.
Chris is the head announcer for Sydney's FBi Radio and has also voiced countless advertisements over the years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8572085/Meet-man-voice-Big-Brother-Australia.html

There is a video at the above link.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyWed 05 May 2021, 2:48 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
I never watch it.
From a few glancing moments -
it's cringe worthy.
A few glancing moments!!!

Sounds like judging a book by its cover

That sounds cringe worthy!

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyWed 05 May 2021, 12:30 pm

I never watch it.
From a few glancing moments -
it's cringe worthy.
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyWed 05 May 2021, 10:29 am

Redmond Neck wrote:
Anyone been watching BB?

I actually dont mind the show, they certainly come up with some interesting situations/challenges.

I have been trying to find on Google who does the Big Brother voice overs.

Any ideas?

Actually I missed the first few episodes but caught up on that 7+ internet channel (Like iview) it has all the episodes and extra stuff
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 EmptyWed 05 May 2021, 10:14 am

Anyone been watching BB?

I actually dont mind the show, they certainly come up with some interesting situations/challenges.

I have been trying to find on Google who does the Big Brother voice overs.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia 2021   Big Brother Australia 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Australia 2021
Page 1 of 1