AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden is anti-white

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redmond Neck

Biden is anti-white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 7:35 am

Bobby2 wrote:
Redmond Neck wrote:
Bobby is still smarting because his hero has been dumped!

ROFL ROFL

The Jigaboos won.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reverting to racism now eh?

Got nothing better to add, what happened to baseless claims of war mongering?

Rather sad!

finger
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 7:15 am

Redmond Neck wrote:

ROFL ROFL

The Jigaboos won. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Redmond Neck

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 6:29 am

ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 8:29 pm

The Jigaboos are back in charge under Biden.

The Black and White Minstrel Show was a British light entertainment show that ran on BBC television from 1958 to 1978 and was a popular stage show. It was a weekly light entertainment and variety show presenting traditional American minstrel and country songs, as well as show tunes and music hall numbers, usually performed in blackface, and with lavish costumes.

Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 6:54 pm

Neferti wrote:
Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:
Guess what?  I couldn't care less what happens in American politics!
I have had enough over the last few months to last me forever. grin

What happens in the USA directly affects here.
I realise that but geeze. Let's hope that now that Trump has gone home, things will quieten down on OUR TV News.

A poster on another forum said:

I'll be glad when I don't have to see or hear any more of this BS about this election.

Singing Hallelujahs for a Mummy in charge who walks like his age will not resolve the issues. I'm amazed that so many of those who were involved seem to think that a little prayer and thanksgiving for a change of President will suddenly change everything.

It will not - and it may very well make things worse for the majority if this factionalism is allowed to get out of control.

Words are cheap - and you don't 'unite' a nation by attacking its majority as vile, knuckle-dragging oppressors of everyone else.

Does Biden want to just give everyone who crosses a border US citizenship, for example? NO!

Will he plug the long dead 'poor women suffering oppression' BS? YES!

Will he perpetuate affirmative action? YES!

That country - and ours - needs solid leadership - not fantasists at the helm who will relentlessly pursue failed policy thrusts to the bitter end rather than pull up and say,

"Stop! Enough Is Enough and in some ways we've gone too far! Time you lots out there stood on your own two falcon feet for a change and stopped demanding that Big Bro Gov fix every whine of yours! Stop whining and get your nose to the falcon grindstone for a change and help yourselves by acting and doing right!"
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 6:39 pm

Bobby2 wrote:
Neferti wrote:

I realise that but geeze. Let's hope that now that Trump has gone home, things will quieten down on OUR TV News.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 5:52 pm

Neferti wrote:

Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm

Guess what?  I couldn't care less what happens in American politics!  I have had enough over the last few months to last me forever. grin
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white EmptyThu 21 Jan 2021, 5:00 pm

Words of Division

Cloaked in an appeal to unity, President Biden’s inaugural speech hit all the expected themes of racial resentment and blame.
The next four years will likely be one long anti-white-privilege struggle session.
Any real effort to close racial achievement gaps, such as fighting the “acting white” ethic that prevents many inner-city children from trying hard in school, will be deferred and discredited. Biden is betting that white liberals, at least, will continue hanging their heads in penance for their hereditary crimes and trot off to their latest show trial. Given past behavior, he’s probably right.
https://www.city-journal.org/bidens-inaugural-speech-words-of-division
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden is anti-white   Biden is anti-white Empty

Back to top Go down

Biden is anti-white
Page 1 of 1