HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NBN do you have it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

NBN do you have it? Empty
PostSubject: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018, 6:47 pm

What speed do you pay for?

I get exactly what I pay for and phone calls are much cheaper. :P
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 10:51 am

Don't have it.

Cant afford it anyway, sticking with my wifi.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 4:23 pm

I have no idea what YOUR Wifi costs.

Prior to being connected to the NBN I had ADSL2+ with one ISP, a Landline with Telstra and a Mobile Phone (pay as you go) with a different service provider.

I had checked about "bundling" the 3 items but I don't use the phone (or mobile) that much so it was cheaper for me to use 3 different service providers.

With the NBN I have combined the Internet and phone and it is actually costing me less, since the National phone charges are only 15 cents, untimed.  I have retained the different server for the mobile phone and put $20 in it from time to time!

So, I am getting faster Internet i.e. $59.95 a month (for Internet and phone and phone calls).  That is about what I was paying (minus phone calls) before.

So, I am happy.

I had absolutely no problem playing/downloading games on the computer with the old ADSL.  Oh and I have everything connected to my Modem/Router, I can download movies in a flash and when friends and rellies come by they are also connected.
Back to top Go down
Kate Walker

Kate Walker

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 5:53 pm

Yes, I have the NBN. Like you, I have a pay-as-you-go mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 6:07 pm

I'm not a Gamer.
I don't download movies.

First up it will cost me $300 min to get a phone line to my house.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyWed 01 Aug 2018, 6:24 pm

Veritas wrote:
I'm not a Gamer.
I don't download movies.

First up it will cost me $300 min to get a phone line to my house.

Who told you that rubbish? Telstra?
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyThu 02 Aug 2018, 2:48 pm

Yes look it up its called a connection fee.
I don't have a phone line connected to my home, I just have a mobile phone and its not even a smart phone.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyThu 02 Aug 2018, 3:51 pm

Veritas wrote:
Yes look it up its called a connection fee.
I don't have a phone line connected to my home, I just have a mobile phone and its not even a smart phone.

Oh, right! Sorry, it has been a very long time since I needed to get a landline connected.

When I got the NBN connected in March this year, my landline with Telstra was "disconnected" ... I actually got a refund from Telstra for a "huge" $5. :P
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? EmptyThu 02 Aug 2018, 7:12 pm

LOL
Hope you didn't spend it all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBN do you have it?   NBN do you have it? Empty

Back to top Go down

NBN do you have it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Science & Technology-
Jump to: