AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot

Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian:   Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian: EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020, 11:18 am

Shorten has plenty of experience in this area.   And what about Juliar Gillard????
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian:   Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian: EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020, 10:51 am

Neferti wrote:

Former Labor leader Bill Shorten got a giggle out of Today host Karl Stefanovic when he said what the rest of us were thinking after Gladys Berejiklian’s relationship with an allegedly corrupt MP was exposed.

“She’s a smart lady who I think has been punching below her weight with perhaps a much more average guy. I have sympathy for Gladys at the human level,” Mr Shorten said of the NSW Premier.
Stefanovic laughed in response and said: “Bill, you have summed it up perfectly. Everyone in Australia wanted to say it.”

“I was surprised, but I don’t know … It’s all pretty human isn’t it?” he said.
“I don’t hold that against Gladys. She’s a very dignified person.
“I think she would have been embarrassed by listening to the phone tapes of her conversation.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/bill-shorten-feels-sorry-for-gladys-berejiklian-on-a-personal-level-she-was-punching-below-her-weight/news-story/b04c6c8d29110f0b3794363368875d2f

I feel sorry for Gladys too. flower
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian:   Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian: EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020, 10:50 am

Former Labor leader Bill Shorten got a giggle out of Today host Karl Stefanovic when he said what the rest of us were thinking after Gladys Berejiklian’s relationship with an allegedly corrupt MP was exposed.

“She’s a smart lady who I think has been punching below her weight with perhaps a much more average guy. I have sympathy for Gladys at the human level,” Mr Shorten said of the NSW Premier.
Stefanovic laughed in response and said: “Bill, you have summed it up perfectly. Everyone in Australia wanted to say it.”

“I was surprised, but I don’t know … It’s all pretty human isn’t it?” he said.
“I don’t hold that against Gladys. She’s a very dignified person.
“I think she would have been embarrassed by listening to the phone tapes of her conversation.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/bill-shorten-feels-sorry-for-gladys-berejiklian-on-a-personal-level-she-was-punching-below-her-weight/news-story/b04c6c8d29110f0b3794363368875d2f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian:   Shorten feels sorry for Berejiklian: Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1