AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video Empty
PostSubject: Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video   Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018, 3:03 pm

BLOCK out your calendar, there’s no leaving the house in August with this slate of movies and TV shows coming to streaming.

We’ve picked some of our favourites, but there are also more recommendations in bold in the lists below.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/tv/everything-new-to-streaming-in-august/news-story/adbbf6612acf85001b7c405ea5dbefe7
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video   Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018, 3:22 pm

meh... I only have free to air, refuse to pay for tv.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video   Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018, 3:51 pm

I vowed I would never pay for TV but eventually Foxtel were offering free installation (6+ years ago) so I folded and got it. It's my "entertainment".

You can try Netflix free for a month to see what it is like. Much cheaper than Foxtel. I think Netflix is about $10 a month.  I pay $100 a month for Foxtel. Lots of channels.

https://www.netflix.com/au/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video   Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies and TV coming in August for Netflix, Stan, Foxtel and Amazon Prime Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Movies & Entertainment-
Jump to: