AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby2

Bobby2

Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle   Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle EmptySat 18 Apr 2020, 8:18 am

Neferti wrote:
:2467:

Prince Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle   Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020, 8:32 pm

:2467:
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle   Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020, 8:32 pm

Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle

Prince Harry is finding life “a bit challenging” after his move to Los Angeles, a friend has revealed.
Dr Jane Goodall said she has been in touch with the Duke after he quit royal duties to move to Canada then LA with Meghan Markle and baby Archie.
The world-renowned activist believes she may have been one of the first people outside the family to hold Archie after she was invited to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor last summer, The Sun reports.
Dr Goodall told the Radio Times: ”I don’t know how his career is going to map out, but, yes, I’ve been in touch – though I think he’s finding life a bit challenging right now.”
She recalled a conversation with Harry about at an education program event at Windsor Castle.
Dr Goodall said: “I made Archie do the Queen’s wave, saying, ‘I suppose he’ll have to learn this’.”
Harry said: “No, he’s not growing up like that.”
Leading conservationist Dr Goodall believes the Duke of Sussex will give up hunting because wife Meghan dislikes the sport.
She accepted Harry and brother William were champions of the natural world.
But she added: “Except they hunt and shoot.
“But I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting.”
It comes after Harry dropped his royal surname now he and Meghan have quit Britain.
In documents registering new sustainable tour firm Travalyst he uses neither his HRH title, nor the family name Mountbatten-Windsor.
He also ditches the surname Wales which he used at school and in the Army.
Instead, Harry, 35, is listed only as Prince Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/prince-harry-finding-life-a-bit-challenging-after-move-to-la-with-meghan-markle/news-story/2201fa743760327676f23a633131beaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle   Prince Harry finding life ‘a bit challenging’ after move to LA with Meghan Markle Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1