AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 8:46 pm

He's an arsehole.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 8:29 pm

I gave Aussie a serve on Ozpolitc in your favor but he has no answer:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1585739189/32#32

Aussie - you're a sad soul.
I PMed you once on Monk's forum to try and tell you
that you were releasing too much personal information
and even gave you a link to the name of a person that I found on Google found in 1 second.
Instead of taking the hint you tried to make a big deal out of it
by posting that private message at Monk's place -
without my permission -
and then tried to make out that I'd done something wrong -
when in fact I was trying to do you a favor.

That was years ago and you didn't take the hint and went
on to post a lot more personal information and then
when someone found out another name for you
and posted it you did everything in your power to get them banned for life. re - Neferti.

You're either just a silly old fool or
you deliberately left bait for a poster to get themselves banned.

Which is it?
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 8:27 pm

He boasted at OzPol that his handicap is 17.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 5:58 pm

Neferti wrote:
I read that he is still able to play golf - not allowed to do that in Melbourne. :)

He's lucky - we can't go fishing or hunting or golfing here.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 7:05 am

I read that he is still able to play golf - not allowed to do that in Melbourne. :)
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyFri 03 Apr 2020, 5:38 am

Neferti wrote:
I wonder what is happening with taxis on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland? Laughing

Not a good time to own taxis.
Poor Aussie - he'll have to pass the hat around soon.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 7:52 am

I wonder what is happening with taxis on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  EmptyThu 02 Apr 2020, 7:51 am

Hundreds of taxis stripped of their number plates have been ditched in a car park as business takes a hit during the coronavirus lockdown.
A photo shared online shows the taxis left at a car park in Tempe, in Sydney's inner west. 
Samer Kazy has been a taxi driver for 28 years and is a board director for Legion Cabs. 
He told Daily Mail Australia that the business has taken a huge hit since the coronavirus lockdown. 
'The expenses are more expensive than the income,' the 62-year-old said.
'There's no work, no people in the street. Taxi drivers are spending money on petrol wondering where to go.

Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  26660906-8174313-image-a-26_1585709537570

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8174313/Dozens-unneeded-taxis-number-plates-removed-dumped-Tempe-carpark.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned    Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of taxis stripped of their plate numbers have been abandoned
Page 1 of 1