AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Browser Do You Use & Why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamRyder

What Browser Do You Use & Why? Empty
PostSubject: What Browser Do You Use & Why?   What Browser Do You Use & Why? EmptyFri 27 Jul 2018, 8:21 pm

How Long have you been using your Browser?

If under two (2) years, what Browser were you using before, & why did you change?

Do you use Extensions or Add-Ons?  If so, which ones?
Back to top Go down
DreamRyder

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Use & Why?   What Browser Do You Use & Why? EmptyFri 27 Jul 2018, 8:51 pm

I use 2 Browsers........WaterFox & PaleMoon on Windows 10

I've been using them since FireFox, which I was using for years, decided to go insane, & become more & more unfriendly.

I use these Mozilla based Browsers because they are compatible in most ways to the older FireFox, & both can use the same or similar Extensions/Add-Ons.

Custom Buttons is the most important Extension/Add-On that I use, & if either or both Browsers ever stop being compatible with Custom Buttons, I would be lost.

I'm addicted to Extensions since my FireFox days, & I have over 30 of them on both Browsers......I really only need about 10 core extensions, but I'm a customization freak & just cant turn down any new extensions that either offer privacy, or the ability to prowl the internet undetected.

I'm not much into games, as in shoot em ups or heavy duty graphical extravaganzas. Give me basic card games (Spades, Pinochle, Hearts, Euchre) or board games like Monopoly, Risk, & Othello.

I also like customizing, & sometimes making Animated Gif's......especially Smileys/Emoticons, Avatars, & other various images - Memes.

I'm a movie freak, & downloading TV & Movies is very addictive personal hobby. Having a good Browser or Browsers is crucial to finding & then getting the videos.

I do 80% of all my work through the Browser
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Use & Why?   What Browser Do You Use & Why? EmptySat 28 Jul 2018, 8:12 am

I have used Firefox for years. The only time it went "insane" was when I had it set to "automatically download and install updates". I now don't bother, and turned off the "nagging" as well. I check for updates every so often though.

The worst browser is IE. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Neferti on Sat 28 Jul 2018, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Use & Why?   What Browser Do You Use & Why? EmptySat 28 Jul 2018, 9:34 am

I use Mozilla Firefox mostly, because Internet Exploder fails on many sites I access these days.
I do use Exploder though to read the Australian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Browser Do You Use & Why?   What Browser Do You Use & Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Science & Technology-
Jump to: