HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cricket - Australia -v- India

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Cricket - Australia -v- India Empty
PostSubject: Cricket - Australia -v- India   Cricket - Australia -v- India EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 3:11 pm

Anybody following this?

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/live-australia-vs-india-second-test-in-perth-day-five/news-story/e36382589f8d41c6b2aa517b18d2642d
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Cricket - Australia -v- India   Cricket - Australia -v- India EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018, 9:27 am

Been watching bits of it....

Happy that the stupid aggro has been turned down, happy not to see Dave Warner...

Good to see Khawaja and the newbie Harris doing well with the bat.

Finch should be replaced by Smith when he comes back and Bancroft might replace Handscombe.  Personally I never want to see "davie" ever again.
Back to top Go down
miketrees

PostSubject: Re: Cricket - Australia -v- India   Cricket - Australia -v- India EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018, 1:51 pm

I have a feeling that the whole ball tampering idea was Warners.

I think Bancroft was the real victim because he was the newby and wanted to fit in.

But we also must not forget that the England captain, the south african captain and about every Paki player has indulged in ball tampering and never really got penalised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricket - Australia -v- India   Cricket - Australia -v- India Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricket - Australia -v- India
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Sport-
Jump to: