AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 DVD Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Posts : 865
Join date : 2018-07-15

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyWed 31 Oct 2018, 5:38 pm

I bought the full MORSE DVDs a while back.  I had seen all the episodes on TV and the repeats, years ago.  However, thought I would re-acquaint myself with Morse, the character.

I have watched Endeavour and think that is a great series, as was Lewis, another spin off.

Apparently Endeavour will do another season. Good. Shaun Evans does a great job as the young Morse.  
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Posts : 627
Join date : 2018-07-17

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyFri 02 Nov 2018, 9:36 am

I have hundreds of DVDs.
mostly movies...

Boxed sets...
UFO, The Saint, Dangerman, Callan, Wild Wild West, Game of Thrones, Vincent, Dr Who, Crusade, Monkey, I Spy, Robin Hood, American Gothic, Astroboy, Jason King, Battlestar Gallactica, House, Grand Designs, Grumpy Old Men, Lucifer, Life, Moonlight, The Night Stalker, The Outer Limits, Voyage to the Planets, The Legend of Korra, Rake, Wire in the Blood, True Blood, Top Gear, Waking the Dead, Tin Star, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Westworld.

That should cover most of them... (some are multiple boxes).   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Posts : 865
Join date : 2018-07-15

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyMon 05 Nov 2018, 5:38 pm

Veritas wrote:
I have hundreds of DVDs.
mostly movies...

Boxed sets...
UFO, The Saint, Dangerman, Callan, Wild Wild West, Game of Thrones, Vincent, Dr Who, Crusade, Monkey, I Spy, Robin Hood, American Gothic, Astroboy, Jason King, Battlestar Gallactica, House, Grand Designs, Grumpy Old Men, Lucifer, Life, Moonlight, The Night Stalker, The Outer Limits, Voyage to the Planets, The Legend of Korra, Rake, Wire in the Blood, True Blood, Top Gear, Waking the Dead, Tin Star, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Westworld.

That should cover most of them... (some are multiple boxes).   Very Happy

You must have whole Library of DVDs.  Can't say that I have watched too many of those, some that I did watch I have outlined in red.  I dislike SciFi and "girlie stuff", prefer Thrillers and Detective stuff. Can't be bothered with "Comedy". Used to like Yes, Minister and Seinfeld but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Posts : 627
Join date : 2018-07-17

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyMon 05 Nov 2018, 8:25 pm

Neferti wrote:
Veritas wrote:
I have hundreds of DVDs.
mostly movies...

Boxed sets...
UFO, The Saint, Dangerman, Callan, Wild Wild West, Game of Thrones, Vincent, Dr Who, Crusade, Monkey, I Spy, Robin Hood, American Gothic, Astroboy, Jason King, Battlestar Gallactica, House, Grand Designs, Grumpy Old Men, Lucifer, Life, Moonlight, The Night Stalker, The Outer Limits, Voyage to the Planets, The Legend of Korra, Rake, Wire in the Blood, True Blood, Top Gear, Waking the Dead, Tin Star, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Westworld.

That should cover most of them... (some are multiple boxes).   Very Happy

You must have whole Library of DVDs.  Can't say that I have watched too many of those, some that I did watch I have outlined in red.  I dislike SciFi and "girlie stuff", prefer Thrillers and Detective stuff. Can't be bothered with "Comedy". Used to like Yes, Minister and Seinfeld but that's about it.
Thrillers and Detective stuff...

Oh forgot TRUE DETECTIVE
The Saint, Dangerman, Callan, Vincent, I Spy, Jason King, Life, The Night Stalker, Wire in the Blood, Waking the Dead, Tin Star, The Mentalist, Lie to Me.
Some others are a mixture of those.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Posts : 865
Join date : 2018-07-15

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyTue 06 Nov 2018, 4:13 pm

Veritas wrote:


Oh forgot TRUE DETECTIVE
The Saint, Dangerman, Callan, Vincent, I Spy, Jason King, Life, The Night Stalker, Wire in the Blood, Waking the Dead, Tin Star, The Mentalist, Lie to Me.
Some others are a mixture of those.

I enjoyed most of those (in red) as I said above.  Have also seen True Detective (Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson).  I don't enjoy American stuff as much as the British stuff, but that one was great. I'll watch most things with Matthew McC in them.
laugh

I am still watching Tin Star, watched Episode 6 today.  I think the entire series has been shown on the BBC Channel before but I missed it. I am getting rather confused with the story line, I did miss the first 4 episodes though.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Posts : 627
Join date : 2018-07-17

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018, 10:34 am

You really do need to watch Tin Star from the beginning and in order...

Oh and yes there will be a season 2.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Posts : 627
Join date : 2018-07-17

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018, 10:34 am

positive positive positive yay.....
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Posts : 865
Join date : 2018-07-15

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018, 6:06 pm

I am now the proud owner of the full series of Dalziel and Pascoe.  Cost me but they no longer show episodes to "fill in".
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Posts : 627
Join date : 2018-07-17

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018, 1:06 pm

Bought the First Season of Murphy Brown...
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Posts : 865
Join date : 2018-07-15

DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018, 5:44 pm

Veritas wrote:
Bought the First Season of Murphy Brown...

I vaguely remember Murphy Brown being on TV, years ago. Foxtel on a couple of Channels does re-run various show, haven't see that one though.

Do you buy your DVDs on line or at the local shop?  I get mine from DVD Land up on the Gold Coast. They have some good specials.

https://www.dvdland.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Collection   DVD Collection Empty

Back to top Go down
 
DVD Collection
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Movies & Entertainment-
Jump to: