AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Censorship - it's happening everywhere.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Veritas

Veritas

Censorship - it's happening everywhere. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censorship - it's happening everywhere.   Censorship - it's happening everywhere. - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018, 1:59 pm

Wrote this the other day in answer to the article above.
yet within 20 minutes it was deleted by the SMH moderators.
Since I didn't break any rules, I'm wondering why.
Could it be that a LW Newspaper hires LW Progs to do their moderation?

Quote :
Well Alan let me tell you, Multiculti is a failure. It is a fraud, a burden, set upon us by a handful of social engineers using the Australian society as their experiment. How many times were we asked if we wanted this policy? Not once. Even the new Australians at the time didn't want it introduced.
We had Assimilation. Where people were expected to become Australians. Just how would they have forgotten where they came from etc, is beyond me. That was never an expectation.
We had Integration. But apparently that wasn't enough. But now you are talking about Integration. You know some people still think Multiculti involves Assimilation... that people think it is just a stepping stone to Assimilation. But hey, you and I both know Assimilation is not the goal or outcome of Multiculti, and it and Integration is not a requirement.
How many times has Multiculturalism been tweaked and fiddled with since its inception? The answer is many, yet still it doesn't work. It doesn't matter that you and Turnbull like saying its a great success etc, etc, but the people at the Multiculti coal-face know the truth. You cannot have a united country and society if its based on division and Multiculturalism in Australia is Cultural Apartheid. Count the enclaves Alan.
The world's largest study on diversity policy showed that it disrupts social harmony and creates isolationism within societies. Not exactly something I think we want.
If you want to be selective about who we let come to Australia, then instead of discriminating on a skills level, we should be looking to people that will fit in with our society and our values. You know as well as I do that both major parties have failed in doing this for quite a while now. Fear of being labelled racist looms large doesn't it? Well I fear for the future of our country. Which was IMO the most egalitarian in the world. A place to be proud of, not suffer the cultural cringe of elitist progressives. Who BTW infest both the major parties.
It is long past time that Multiculturalism was abandoned. Those unhappy about that are welcome to leave and find their place elsewhere in the world. But I can assure you those that love us and our way of life will want to stay. Those are the people we need.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

Censorship - it's happening everywhere. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Censorship - it's happening everywhere.   Censorship - it's happening everywhere. - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018, 9:53 pm

Truth is that the News media, in particular the online "press" censors article comments.
The ABC has blogs where the same thing happens.
It doesn't matter if you follow their rules even, if you have a moderator who disagree with you and it is almost exclusively a PC LW Progressive that does it, your time and effort to comment sensibly and factually, will be all for nothing.
Try not to make your argument too good if one of these individuals is on, because that will certainly see it unpublished.
They do not tolerate dissent and if they can get away with limiting the argument against their beliefs they will do it.
This is censorship at its worst.

Back to top Go down

Censorship - it's happening everywhere.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2