HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018, 4:42 pm

I have been watching this English Series on Foxtel.  Well worth watching.

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows MV5BMTlkNmFmZDgtMGI3MC00NTZlLTg2ZDMtMzNjZmFmNzJmNjhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4192812/

Last edited by Neferti on Tue 23 Oct 2018, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptySat 20 Oct 2018, 9:22 pm

Not anywhere as good as Wire in the Blood.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018, 4:36 pm

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows MV5BOTg0YzQwYmMtZjFjNy00NzBkLWJmNmItNzdiYWE0M2UyMmJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_

Yes, I enjoyed Wire in the Blood when it was on TV.

Robson Green has been in a few shows. Grantchester was one, where he played a Cop.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3747572/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

A new one he is in is called Age before Beauty has just started on the Foxtel BBC Channel and I recorded the first episode ... horrible thing, didn't even finish watching that episode. Very bad reviews but I recorded it anyway and found that the reviews were correct.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6268466/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018, 9:46 pm

You should look for TIN STAR with Tim Roth, it is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018, 5:07 pm

Tin Star was on Foxtel's BBC Channel a while back.  I watched part of the first episode but preferred the other "new" programs at the time. I checked earlier and they are currently repeating Tin Star, but the only episode showing in this coming week is Episode 5, so I have missed the beginning of it.  I have booked that to record so shall give it another go.

I don't know Tim Roth, but checked and haven't seen anything that he has been in.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4607112/
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018, 3:30 pm

Neferti wrote:
Tin Star was on Foxtel's BBC Channel a while back.  I watched part of the first episode but preferred the other "new" programs at the time. I checked earlier and they are currently repeating Tin Star, but the only episode showing in this coming week is Episode 5, so I have missed the beginning of it.  I have booked that to record so shall give it another go.

I don't know Tim Roth, but checked and haven't seen anything that he has done.

The new Planet of the Apes, The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover (1989), Reservoir Dogs (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), Rob Roy (1995), The Incredible Hulk (2008), The Musketeer,  The Hateful Eight and the tv series Lie to me.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018, 5:01 pm

Well, I did watch Episode 5 of Tin Star today. I got a little confused with the Jim/Jack thing but Googled and found the reason why.

It looks like a reasonable program, so will try and watch the beginning next time it turns up on the BBC Channel.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptySun 28 Oct 2018, 10:49 am

The girl in Unforgotten was in "RIVER", I quite liked that too...

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows 9350
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018, 12:03 pm

Nicola Walker was also in Spooks (MI-5)

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows MV5BMTI5NzQ0ODE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTc3Njk5._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160904/?ref_=nm_knf_i2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows   UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

UNFORGOTTEN & Other TV Shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Movies & Entertainment-
Jump to: