AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This suicdal infighting is a madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

This suicdal infighting is a madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: This suicdal infighting is a madness   This suicdal infighting is a madness EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018, 8:25 am

I haven't decided about Morrison yet. Turncoat really screwed everything up. I refused to vote Liberal while he was the leader.  Can't stand him. yawn
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: This suicdal infighting is a madness   This suicdal infighting is a madness EmptySun 16 Sep 2018, 9:44 am

Personally I think the Libs are doomed as a party....  I think eventually there will be a split, there must be a split.

Pyne and the rest of the progressives in the Liberals now think they must have control or their own party.  They will seek to further silence and disenfranchise the Conservatives within the party and we will have a bunch of same sex tree huggers where once we had a Liberal party where once there was a sensible conservative voice.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: This suicdal infighting is a madness   This suicdal infighting is a madness EmptySat 15 Sep 2018, 6:44 pm

The Liberal Party left are like the left in general, lacking moral scruples, but with a will to power without a shred of policy sense. It’s not as if Malcolm were doing anything other than leading them to certain defeat on behalf of policies that should almost entirely be the province of the Labor Party. The open borders mentality of the left will almost by itself sink Australia as we know it into oblivion the moment they make it into government. And then there is global warming to push us down even more. But as big a fool as I have always thought of Malcolm, not to mention my disgust at his policy judgement, he was the leader of the non-Labor side of politics and that was that. Criticism of a leader is not seeking to sink the ship but drilling holes in the hull is. With the change of leader, the disgusting disloyalty to party and the party room’s decision by so many among the Liberals is repulsive.

Here are the issues of the moment. Any “Liberal” who finds these hard to accept in public are full-on leftists who found a sinecure in a party on the right but have no understanding of what is required if our way of life is to survive. Here’s a shortlist of what it requires for a party of the right to succeed in today’s political world:

strongest imaginable support for closed borders to self-selected migrants
   defence of Western civilisation and our way of life
   deep scepticism of man-made global warming as an issue of any substance
   strong opposition to all efforts to ruin one’s own economy to fix the non-existent AGW non-problem
   full and unequivocal support for free enterprise and opposition to crony capitalist ventures funded by governments
   support for a strengthening of national defence against foreign aggression with maintenance of the American alliance the top priority.

A political party is filled with hatreds – diversity is seldom anyone’s strength. If there are policy differences, by all means discuss these and let us hear what they are. But this suicidal infighting is a madness that puts everything at risk.

http://catallaxyfiles.com/2018/09/15/this-suicidal-infighting-is-a-madness/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This suicdal infighting is a madness   This suicdal infighting is a madness Empty

Back to top Go down

This suicdal infighting is a madness
Page 1 of 1