AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notifications via Topic Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamRyder

Notifications via Topic Title Empty
PostSubject: Notifications via Topic Title   Notifications via Topic Title EmptyMon 03 Sep 2018, 9:12 am

The 'Notification System' in this Forum leaves much to be desired. I get notifications, but it simply tells me that so & so has posted in a "watched topic"......but, no time when, & worse yet, in which topic??

A 'notifications' of activity in a watched topic, by Topic Title, with the Date & Time of the activity, would go a long way to improving 'notifications'.

Being allowed to continue in it's present form/condition leaves 'notifications' completely useless.
Notifications via Topic Title QBmB4rl
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Notifications via Topic Title   Notifications via Topic Title EmptyMon 03 Sep 2018, 9:27 am

Go into your Profile and see what "watched topics" you have checked, and if you don't want to "watch" certain topics and be "notified", turn them OFF.

This is a FREE Forum.  I didn't set up the program, the techies at Forumotion.com did, so there is nothing I can do about your complaint. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DreamRyder

PostSubject: Re: Notifications via Topic Title   Notifications via Topic Title EmptyTue 04 Sep 2018, 8:57 am

Neferti wrote:
Go into your Profile and see what "watched topics" you have checked, and if you don't want to "watch" certain topics and be "notified", turn them OFF.

This is a FREE Forum.  I didn't set up the program, the techies at Forumotion.com did, so there is nothing I can do about your complaint. Sorry.

Understood...... I wasn't bitchin'......It was just frustrating seeing 6 notifications, but not knowing which was for what & when.

Not to worry, with only 17 registered users, I don't think I should be inundated with an avalanche of responses to anything I post any time soon! Notifications via Topic Title GanwveZ Laughing

But, if you ever get the ear of those techies at Forumotion.com, you might mention this anomaly, among the many things I'm sure you would like to have tweaked from your book of "to do's".
Back to top Go down
Kate Walker

Kate Walker

PostSubject: Re: Notifications via Topic Title   Notifications via Topic Title EmptyTue 04 Sep 2018, 6:23 pm

I just turned the notifications OFF. I really don't need lots of emails from a Forum. Certainly not one as small as this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notifications via Topic Title   Notifications via Topic Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Notifications via Topic Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: