What's on TV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

What's on TV? Empty
PostSubject: What's on TV?   What's on TV? EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018, 4:01 pm

I have Foxtel and don't watch the free-to-air TV, mainly because it means a bit of a fiddle around and change of remote, etc. since Foxtel in Canberra only has ABC and SBS (due, I am told to the other Channels not having representation here.) So, unlike Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and so forth, to get the free-to-air Channels is too much hassle.

Anyway, apart from what is on ABC, what shows do you watch? Is there anything good on? I am not keen on the Reality Shows, so is there anything good on that you would recommend?  Just interested.

This is some stuff that Foxtel has "coming soon" ... https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on.html
Back to top Go down
Turandot

Turandot

What's on TV? Empty
PostSubject: not a lot lately! LOL   What's on TV? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018, 5:51 pm

Actually I watched a documentary last night on Ch. 9 (not a channel I usually even look at)it was about the Notorious Manson Family and clips and videos never shown previously, very interesting - if horrific.   Did anyone else watch is?
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

What's on TV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on TV?   What's on TV? EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018, 8:35 am

Seen  one before wasn't sure if it was the same one or not but it seemed to be, so didn't watch it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's on TV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on TV?   What's on TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on TV?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Movies & Entertainment-
Jump to: