Welcome New Members

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

Welcome New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018, 3:24 pm

Welcome to The Grappler.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018, 8:07 pm

Welcome Veritas
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018, 8:09 pm

Welcome Valkie.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018, 9:30 pm

Thankyou Neferti.
I look forward to sensible debate. ;)
Back to top Go down
Valkie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018, 5:49 pm

Thank you.
Perhaps logical, sensible, serious and open debate will be possible without the trolls.
For a while at least.
Back to top Go down
Valkie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018, 7:25 pm

I, unfortunately, do tend to bite when aggravated.

I prefer to be sensible, and if you find me straying from sensible to ranting or stupid.
Please tell me.
I enjoy logical, honest and strong discussion,
As long as we can all be civil to each other.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018, 11:00 pm

Amen to that...
Hopefully we remain a TROLL free zone
Back to top Go down
miketrees

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 7:30 pm

Hello all.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyMon 23 Jul 2018, 7:32 pm

Hello Mike, good to see you here.
Back to top Go down
DreamRyder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 11:16 am

G'Day........My name is Bobby, & my Screen Name is DreamRyder

One of my favorite things I do is I collect & share emoticons - SMILEYS Welcome New Members Cheers

I have over 400+ & as time goes on I may open a thread where I will post them into, free for anyone to use as they desire.

Till our paths cross - have a great day! Welcome New Members Hatsoff

Edit: Just one question (for now) Where does one find all the BBCODE that can be used in this Forum. Not just the ones in the Text Editing Box, but all the BBCodes available (less commonly used, but available) Thanks.....Welcome New Members Adoreen7
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 12:14 pm

DreamRyder wrote:

One of my favorite things I do is I collect & share emoticons - SMILEYS Welcome New Members Cheers

I have over 400+ & as time goes on I may open a thread where I will post them into, free for anyone to use as they desire.

Edit: Just one question (for now) Where does one find all the BBCODE that can be used in this Forum. Not just the ones in the Text Editing Box, but all the BBCodes available (less commonly used, but available) Thanks.....Welcome New Members Adoreen7

Hi DreamRyder.

WYSIWYG.  This is a FREE forum, extra BBCodes not available to me. Also, I would prefer you didn't post a heap of smilies/emoticons, thanks.  

If people want to post some extra smilies/emoticons in their posts they can go to http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html and install them from there.

Welcome New Members Waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
DreamRyder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 12:53 pm

Neferti wrote:
DreamRyder wrote:

Hi DreamRyder.

WYSIWYG.  This is a FREE forum, extra BBCodes not available to me. Also, I would prefer you didn't post a heap of smilies/emoticons, thanks.  

If people want to post some extra smilies/emoticons in their posts they can go to http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html and install them from there.

Welcome New Members Waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon

Ok.....I'm building a website where I will amass many of the smileys I have plundered over the years.....it's similar to the one you posted (I probably stole borrowed some from there a while back Welcome New Members Chuckle002) but not as refined or elaborate......when it's done I will let you have a looksee to see if it meets your approval....Here is one I have been using too:

SMILEYFAZE

All my smileys are hosted online....not on the forum, so it wont impact on your server's bandwidth...just mine....so if I use smileys in any threads here, all you need to do is copy their URL, & you can use them as an image.......using my bandwidth not yours.....like the ones I used above & below. That's what I meant when I said I'll post them. Welcome New Members Awright005 Welcome New Members A%20OK%20002

Enjoy....& I hope all works out on your new forum ;) Welcome New Members Doubleup Welcome New Members Victorypi2 Welcome New Members SunglassesBubblegum
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 2:34 pm

Thank you, DreamRyder.  I shall start a thread in General Discussions for people to post links to smilies/emoticons and other stuff for the Members to use if they wish.
Back to top Go down
Kate Walker

Kate Walker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySat 28 Jul 2018, 2:02 pm

Hi everyone.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySat 28 Jul 2018, 8:38 pm

Welcome Kate Walker and IQSRLOW.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySun 29 Jul 2018, 6:58 pm

Welcome Bigmouth.
Back to top Go down
Bigmouth

Bigmouth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyMon 30 Jul 2018, 12:51 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mister Cool

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 07 Aug 2018, 5:28 pm

Hi All,

I am in Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 07 Aug 2018, 6:02 pm

Good to see you here. ;)
Back to top Go down
IQSRLOW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018, 1:18 am

Present and unaccountable.

Good to see this place is uninfestered by the cabal of cockgobbling leftard trolls led by the failed lawyer fucked in the arse by a royal commission, cum taxi plate speculator and his drunk boyfriend Jovial Dogfucker.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018, 4:49 pm

IQSRLOW wrote:
Present and unaccountable.

Good to see this place is uninfestered by the cabal of cockgobbling leftard trolls led by the failed lawyer fucked in the arse by a royal commission, cum taxi plate speculator and his drunk boyfriend Jovial Dogfucker.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018, 8:43 am

Welcome Patriot.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySun 19 Aug 2018, 10:12 am

Welcome Sangster
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySun 09 Sep 2018, 9:09 am

Welcome FKoE.
Back to top Go down
FKoE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members EmptySun 09 Sep 2018, 9:33 am

Glad to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: