AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother gives out awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot

Big Brother gives out awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother gives out awards   Big Brother gives out awards EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020, 9:25 am

Big Brother gives out awards 102803421-3956666761041345-8705018404446066178-o
Did they pat the corgis ?

And what does the man in the street reckon ?

Nickie Arnold 
Tony Abbott, an exemplary human being. Why is it some people only get picked on for the one or two mistakes they make and ALL the good they do gets ignored! Tony more than deserves his recognition and award.

Lydia Hannah 
He absolutely deserves the recognition from his time in politics to his lifetime of firefighting and all the other causes he has been heavily involved in over the years.

Maz Jackson 
I disagree with you on this, Paul, he deserves any acclamation that comes for all the service he has given to the community..

Mitch White 
Yah but this was really an own goal. HOWEVER the rest was pretty awesome

Peter Browning 
A lot of people not getting the joke! 

Denise Klimpsch 
Tony Abbott, a wonderful Australian who really cares about his country

Irene Elliott 
Whilst I think Tony Abbott had some great policies this wasn't one of them Also his stance on gay marriage was not a good idea.

Billie Bognar 
Because the Left are scared sh......s of him. They with Getup target all the Conservatives. They spent millions getting Tony out. Also targetted Andrew Hastie , Jacinta Price, and quite a few others.

Sally Katz 
I don't get it - he got the highest award, as he deserved. All decent Australians are pleased.

Lyn Campbell 
Come on YM, give Tony a REAL knighthood!

Lorraine Palmer 
mark down Paul, you and I know ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tony Abbott cares not for such nonsense

Tony Evans 
His volunteer work alone would have earned it.

Col Delane 
Why do professional sportspeople, like Michael Clarke, who make an absolute mozza from the game so it is difficult to see how there are “serving the country”, get gongs?
If they volunteer and do lots for the game, particularly after their career, and are innovators (like AFL legend Kevin Sheedy) I think it’s justified, but not just for playing &/or being captain.

Troy Smith 
If he was leading us now we wouldn’t be in the state we are now.

Wayne Saunders 
his farther should have been given a .NIGHT HOOD .and bloody well made to wear it i recon.ha.

Keith Carter 
These awards really dont mean much,just to stroke the EGO. BUT I DID LIKE TONY ABBOTT.

Robyne d'Ombrille
 Give this man a break, he is a good man and should be leading us now.
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother gives out awards   Big Brother gives out awards EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020, 9:08 am

Patriot wrote:
Wonder why Juliar Gillard and Kevin Rudd and Malcolm missed out ?

Maybe next year.

Bronny took a free helicopter ride to pick up her award. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother gives out awards   Big Brother gives out awards EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020, 8:46 am

Wonder why Juliar Gillard and Kevin Rudd and Malcolm missed out ?
Back to top Go down
Bobby2

Bobby2

PostSubject: Big Brother gives out awards   Big Brother gives out awards EmptyMon 08 Jun 2020, 1:23 pm

Big Brother has given out awards:

Queen's Birthday honours recognises high-profile Australians including

Tony Abbott, Bronwyn Bishop and Marcia Langton

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-07/tony-abbott-scores-queens-birthday-top-honour/12330492
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother gives out awards   Big Brother gives out awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother gives out awards
Page 1 of 1