AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMH politically biased...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veritas

Veritas

SMH politically biased... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMH politically biased...   SMH politically biased... EmptyMon 31 Dec 2018, 2:17 pm

Here's one to keep in mind... after calling out the SMH mods and cancelling my subscription, I still have till the 7th to go... I'm paid up till the 7th, yet now none of my comments posts are going up at all...
Way to go SMH... way to make sure I will never post or read your shyte ever again.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: SMH politically biased...   SMH politically biased... EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018, 1:38 pm

be prepared for more pro LW Prog rubbish from 9 from now on since they have merged with Fairfax.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: SMH politically biased...   SMH politically biased... EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018, 9:14 pm

I used to read "Column 8" or whatever it was called ...

I refuse to pay a fee to read the rubbish all the "newspapers" want me to .... it's all bullshit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: SMH politically biased...   SMH politically biased... EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018, 5:47 pm

Well I finally did it... after years of subscribing to the SMH I have Unsubscribed...
I was happy paying for the digital access whilst I has the ability to comment freely on articles, and over the years it has become harder and harder to get stuff posted, even if you do stick to their rules.
Well over the last few months a mod or some mods have been not posting my comments, factual refutation is not allowed, calling journos out on their bias and facts is not allowed, unless of course you are a LW progressive then you can be as rude and un-factual as you like.

So I have finally given up... Bye bye SMH.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMH politically biased...   SMH politically biased... Empty

Back to top Go down

SMH politically biased...
Page 1 of 1