AUSSIEPOLITICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSSIEPOLITICS

Discuss Australian politics and other general stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018, 9:28 am

Veritas wrote:
I don't get them and I'm regional.  I can get a radio version on my tv though sound only.

There is a map on this site.

http://more.skynews.com.au/sky-news-on-win/
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018, 8:38 am

I don't get them and I'm regional.  I can get a radio version on my tv though sound only.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: Re: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018, 4:26 pm

Veritas wrote:
He's been on Jones' show.

Just Andrew Bolt having a whinge. :D

The Bolt Report is on Foxtel (Sky News Channel).  Now you can get those Sky programs (Bolt, Credlin, Paul Murray, Richo, Outsiders etc) on FREE TO AIR on WIN Regional Channels in the evening.  I presume that if you live in major city you still won't be able to get them. I gather that they (Sky) are targeting the country people in competition to "your" ABC. There is a Federal Election on the not-too-distant future.
Back to top Go down
Veritas

Veritas

PostSubject: Re: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018, 3:41 pm

He's been on Jone's show.
Back to top Go down
Neferti
Admin
Neferti

PostSubject: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018, 8:33 am

Scott Morrison has so far refused invitations to come on The Bolt Report, where he'd speak to exactly the conservatives who grew disenchanted with the Liberals under Malcolm Turnbull.

Instead, Morrison, like Turnbull, has gone on the ABC's 7.30. Do the Liberals have much hope when their leaders feel safer talking to the Left than to conservatives?

And, of course, he says stuff that would dismay conservatives to appeal to the Left without actually persuading it to vote for him:

When will the Liberals realise they are losing voters to the Right more than to the Left?

UPDATE

It's not as if talking to the ABC was a big vote-winner, either. The Left wouldn't be impressed, and conservatives would just groan that changing leaders has just left the Liberals with the same dud policies on global warming:

In his first interview on 7.30 as Prime Minister, Mr Morrison was confronted with the “basic, obvious question to which Australians are still waiting for an answer — why did the Liberal Party change prime ministers?”.

But Mr Morrison seemed unable to enlighten the public saying: “I didn’t seek a change to the prime ministership”...

7.30 host Leigh Sales pressed Mr Morrison further... “What was wrong with Malcolm Turnbull’s leadership?”

Mr Morrison reiterated: “I didn’t oppose it”...

When asked what the difference was between the Morrison government and the Turnbull government, the Prime Minister acknowledged that there was an “absolute continuity”...

Sales also tried to get to the bottom of Mr Morrison’s climate change policy...

When asked what the government’s climate policy was, Mr Morrison would only say “reducing emissions by 26 per cent”...

Sales found it even harder to get a straight answer on whether emissions reduction would be part of future energy policy.

Mr Morrison stuck by the statement that emissions reduction targets had been set for four years, “there’s been no change and we’re not changing it”...

“We haven’t changed our emissions policy. It’s the same policy we had a month ago, it’s the same policy we have now.”

I have been prepared to give Scott Morrison the benefit of the doubt. But I warn him: he is in deep trouble if he continues on this course. If he doesn't change policies soon, it will be too late and seem too desperate.

But what would I know? I thought Turnbull's approach would fail, too.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/im-getting-a-familiar-feeling/news-story/df7b325546ef4eb77e0286d25e88fb8a

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING   I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M GETTING A FAMILIAR FEELING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUSSIEPOLITICS :: Australian Politics-
Jump to: